In order to display a Twitter Embedded Timeline feed please do the following:
1) Login to your Twitter account
2) Search for the Twitter feed you want to display
3) Click on the 3 vertical dots to open the hidden menu > click on Embed this profile
4) Click on Embedded Timeline
5) Click on Copy Code
6) Make a copy of the provided HTML file and rename it to something else (like Arsenal_Twitter.html as per the below example)
7) Open the newly renamed HTML file and paste the copied code from Step 5 between <div id="vertical-scroll">...</div>
8) Add the http: prefix to //platform.twitter.com/widgets.js so the full URL becomes > http://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js then save your changes.
9) Add the HTML site (the newly modified page with the CSS folder) to your BrightAuthor presentation via File > Presentation Properties > HTML Sites > Add HTML site > Browse to the location of the modified HTML file on your PC HDD > Click OK
10) Add an HTML state to your BrightAuthor playlist and make sure to enable "Enable External data"
11) Add a timeout transition event to that HTML state in order to refresh that feed at the desired time interval
12) Publish your presentation
Both HTML/CSS and a BA demo example are attached this article.