Version 3.4 of the BrightSign Network is now live. This upgrade includes the following features and fixes:
- The performance of the Account > Users and Roles page has been significantly improved.
- The Groups > Device Properties window now includes the Advanced and Downloads tabs.
- The Advanced tab allows you to send commands, such as reboot and recover, to a specified player; you can also view device error logs in this tab.
- The Downloads tab allows you to monitor the download progress of presentation and media files for a player.
- Users will no longer run into problems when attempting to schedule a new presentation to a group that has no preexisting schedule.
- The Dynamic Playlist upload feature on older versions of BrightAuthor (3.2 or earlier) now works correctly with the BrightSign Network.