BrightSign is looking for users willing to test out the Alpha version of BrightAuthor 3.8. Please note that, this being an Alpha build, there are numerous stability issues, so we do not recommend using BrightAuthor 3.8 in a production environment.
The following is a list of features that are currently implemented in BrightAuthor 3.8 Alpha:
- Presentation preview
- BrightWall / Enhanced Synchronization
- Copy/Paste, Export/Import States
- Exit commands
- 4K resolution support for XD players
- Ability to populate Media Lists or Play Files from data feeds
- Ability to interrupt scheduled presentations
- Custom fonts in HTML5 states
- HTML manifest caching
- Autosave feature for presentations
- Option to resize images that are too large
- Notes section for all states
- Support for wildcards within serial events
- Dynamic Playlists for audio files
- Ability to limit the number of Tweets displayed in a Twitter feed
Note: This feature list may change between the Alpha build and the public release of BrightAuthor 3.8.
If you would like to try BrightAuthor 3.8 and report back about bugs and usability issues you encounter, please contact email@example.com.