- Validity Dates can now be applied to individual content items. This allows you to specify a set of dates during which a content item will be included in a playlist: The item will be automatically added to, and then removed from, the playlist according to the specified dates. This feature is available for Dynamic Playlists, Live Data feeds, and Live Media feeds.
- Audio files can now be added to Live Media feeds, which can now contain a mix of audio, video, and image files.
- The BrightSign Network Web API now supports the creation of multi-zone presentations. This feature is currently only available through API calls, not the WebUI.
- The BrightSign Network WebUI is now fully compatible with Internet Explorer 10 and 11.
- Image and video thumbnails in the WebUI media library now maintain their correct aspect ratios.
Have more questions? Submit a request