We’ve posted a new Beta version of BrightAuthor on the Software Downloads page. This version includes several improvements and bug fixes:
- Timeout events assigned to Local Playlist states now work again.
- BrightAuthor no longer encounters a communication error when publishing via Local File Networking to a player that was set up with a 3.7.0.x version of BrightAuthor.
- Media RSS (MRSS) feeds can now be displayed in multiple zones simultaneously.
- Files with .m2ts extensions can now be added to the Media Library.
- The URLs for Video Stream or MJPEG Stream states can now be specified dynamically with User Variables. A User Variable can specify the entire URL or replace part of the URL.
For a complete list of changes, please view the BrightAuthor 22.214.171.124 Release Notes, which are contained within the .zip file of the software download.