Documentation for the BrightSign Network Enterprise Edition (BSNEE) 3.9 is now available on the User Guides and Documentation page. Documents include the following:
- Installation Guide: For fresh BSNEE 3.9 installs
- Upgrade Guide: For upgrading a BSNEE instance from version 3.5 to 3.9
- Configurator 1.02 Tech Note: For configuring BrightAuthor installs to point to your BSNEE instance
- BSNEE WebUI User Guide: For administrators and users of the BSNEE WebUI
BSNEE version 3.9 includes a number of new features and improvements, including the following:
- Support for New Models: The 4Kx42, XDx32, HDx22, and LSx22 devices are now supported by BSNEE.
- Audio Dynamic Playlists: Audio Dynamic Playlists can now be created in the WebUI or uploaded from BrightAuthor.
- Validity Dates: You can now assign Validity Dates to specific items in Dynamic Playlists, Live Data feeds, and Live Media feeds. An item with Validity Dates will only be included in the playlist/feed within a specified time period.
- HTTPS File Upload Support: If the HTTPS protocol is enabled for the BSNEE Web Site node (i.e. the WebUI) during installation, file uploads through the WebUI will also use HTTPS.