Last Updated: November 24, 2015
This can be caused by a loose or damaged VGA cable, or by an incorrect resolution setting from the presentation.
- Verify that the VGA cable is securely fastened to the connector on the BrightSign player and the display.
- Verify that the Screen resolution of the presentation is set to a VGA resolution. You can change the Screen resolution of a BrightAuthor presentation by navigating to File > Presentation Properties > Main.
- Test with a different VGA cable.
- Test with a different display.
- Test with a different BrightSign player (if available).