Last Updated: October 20, 2016
This indicates that a runtime error has occurred with the autorun.brs script. Script errors can be caused by a problem with the content or a bug in the autorun script. Follow these steps to troubleshoot the problem:
- Confirm that the Read-Only tab on the SD card is not in the locked position.
- If the player is running an older version of firmware, download and install the current production version from the Downloads page. You can determine the current firmware version by powering up the player without an SD card (or other storage device) inserted: The version will be displayed on screen.
- If you are using BrightAuthor to publish presentations, download and install the current production version from the Downloads page.
- Verify that the SD/microSD card is formatted using FAT32 if you are using files smaller than 4GB. See this FAQ for more details.
- If you are using the older autoplay.bsp or autoplay.csv format, then an old autorun file or errors in the playlists can cause this kind of script error.