Last Updated: October 14, 2015
You can turn GPIO outputs on/off quickly using the Pause command.
- Create an Interactive presentation in BrightAuthor (see Chapter 4 -- Making a Presentation Interactive in the BrightAuthor User Guide for more details).
- Open the media state or event where you want the GPIO pulse to occur.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Use the Add Command button to add three commands.
- Set the first command to GPIO -- On. Enter the GPIO pin connected to the LED (it must be configured as an output pin in File > Presentation Properties > I/O).
- Set the second command to Other -- Pause. Enter a short length of time (in milliseconds) to pause.
- Set the third command to GPIO -- Off. Select the GPIO pin used in step 5.