You can attach Commands to events to pause and resume videos in a BrightAuthor presentation.
- Create an Interactive presentation with a video (example attached).
- Select the Events tab under Media Library and drag the desired event onto the video.
- In the Main tab of the event, choose Remain On Current State.
- In the Advanced tab, click Add Command and select Video from the dropdown list.
- Select Pause.
- Create a second event with the same configuration and choose Video - Resume
Note: The included project was created using BrightAuthor 22.214.171.124. The link includes sample images and a video.