Last Updated: May 31, 2016
You can use the Switch to Presentation command to switch from one presentation to another on the fly. This is useful if you need to change the zone layout without manually republishing the presentation.
Note: All presentations must use the same resolution. Otherwise, the player will need to reboot to change its output resolution.
- Create a BrightAuthor presentation with an Interactive playlist.
- Navigate to File > Presentation Properties > Switch Presentations.
- Click Add Presentation and use the Browse button to locate and add the presentation you wish to switch to.
- Give the presentation a Name (this can be different from its saved project name).
- Open the event where you want to switch presentations. Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Add Command and select Other -- Switch to Presentation.
- Use the Specify Presentation dropdown list to select the presentation you wish to switch to. Alternatively, you can select Specify via user variable if you want to use the value of a user variable to determine which presentation to switch to.
You can use the Switch to Presentation command to link together as many presentations as needed. Note that all presentations added in the Switch Presentations tab will be published along with the master presentation.
Example: The below presentation uses a BP200 event to switch from one presentation to another.