Last Updated: October 26, 2015
- Create a new folder on your computer.
- Open your presentation in BrightAuthor.
- Click the Edit tab.
- Select File > Export [your presentation name].
- Browse to a newly created folder on your computer.
- Press OK. BrightAuthor will export the project.
If you want to share your presentation with someone, you can zip a folder with presentation files and send it to the other user. That user can open unzip the contents, open presentation file (.bpf) in BrightAuthor, see how a presentation is built, and publish it to an appropriate BrightSign device.
Note: You can't copy the exported project to an SD card for playback on a BrightSign player. If you want to publish a presentation to a player, you need to open the presentation in BrightAuthor and use the Publish tab. Refer to the BrightAuthor User Guide for further details on how to publish a schedule.