Follow these steps to remove a currently active subscription from one player and transfer it to another player:
- Sign in to the BSN WebUI.
- Navigate to the Current Usage tab.
- Locate the player that is currently using the subscription that you wish to reassign.
- Click the Properties button for the player (located in the Actions column on the right).
- Click the Delete button. This will free up the assigned subscription, but will not permanently remove the player from your BSN network.
- Locate the player that you want to assign the subscription to.
- Click the arrow to the left of a player’s Health status.
- Click Add Subscription.
- Select the freed subscription and click Add.
The subscription is now queued for the player: It will be assigned to the player once the current subscription, and any previously queued subscriptions, expire.
If you want to re-enable the deleted player using another subscription, follow these steps:
- Locate the deleted player in the list of devices. Make sure the Show Deleted Devices box (on the lower-right side of the page) is checked.
- Click the Properties button for the player.
- Click the Restore button.
Note: If the Automatic Subscriptions Management option is disabled, you will need to assign a subscription to the player manually using the Add Subscription button.