BSN.cloud and Simple File Networking
If you're setting up the player for wireless with BSN.cloud Network or Simple File Network publishing, you can disable the limits during the Unit Setup process in BrightAuthor:connected.
- Open the BrightAuthor:connected Windows, Mac, or web-based Chrome application.
- Open the Admin tab and select Device Setup.
- Navigate to Advanced Device Settings > Network Properties and enable the Enable Wireless option.
- Click Advanced Network Setup.
- Select Network Options.
- Navigate to the Wireless tab.
- Under Rate Limit Network Download Traffic, select the Unlimited Download Rate option for both Outside Content Download Window and During Initial Downloads. You don't need to set the option for During Content Download Window.
Standalone and Local File Networking
If you're setting up the player for wireless with Standalone or Local File Network publishing, you can disable the limits by editing the setup.xml file, which is created once you complete the Unit Setup process in BrightAuthor:connected. To disable the limits, open the setup.xml file with a plaintext editor (e.g. Notepad, TextEdit) and locate the following tag:
Change the value from "default" to "unlimited":
Note: Depending on the speed of your network, if the wireless is not throttled, you may see video playback issues during content uploads to the player.